At last!

 


When it comes to our lessons and topic, I learned all about creating a Site Map. I enjoyed discovering how it works and its importance or function when creating it. Since it is the final quarter, I had gained lessons not only about our topics in ICT subject but also values and wisdom during our class sessions. I learned of becoming systematic and resourceful. It helped me improve my ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties when making activities and projects. This subject also enhances my creativity when it comes to computer technology and written works.


 
For the final quarter, I would say that compared to the previous quarters, I had encountered less difficulties during this quarter. At first, I had a difficult time understanding the terms and definitions about MS FrontPage and making a sitemap. I was confused about the steps and procedure in opening my file but when I got used to it, making my sitemap was easy to do and control.  Because of the simple commands and options, it was easy to understand what the function of each command is and very straightforward when it comes to choosing button formats.


Despite all of the problems and challenges I faced, I managed to overcome those challenges. I tried to analyze and understand each of the function of the commands and parts located in the MS FrontPage. Eventually, I learned each one and it was easy for me to manipulate and create my desired design in my sitemap.   


Moving on, I will always remember what the knowledge are I imparted and gained during our ICT class starting from the very first day. It was nice and I am honored that I am able to experience this program during my junior high school year. My experience was surely unforgettable and a significant memory to remember. Determinedly, I will use the skills and apprehension I have gained to expand my knowledge and to future learnings. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?