The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

 


We celebrate Mother’s day to give respect and honor to our mothers. This celebration recognizes the efforts of maternal relationships, the contributions of mothers, and the significance of motherhood in our society. All different kinds of mother; single moms, fur mom, step-mom, and a dad or a sibling who is treated as the mother in the family. Cherish and appreciate all the efforts they had given just to have a great life. It is a day that serves to remind individuals worldwide of the value and significance of mothers in their lives and is commemorated as a day that recognizes all mothers throughout the globe. 


    May 14th 2023. A day that I will always remember. It has been a wonderful day since I had celebrated Mother’s Day with my family. We went to Ilocos Norte to celebrate Mother’s day and also bond with each other. We ate lunch and also went shopping. It was fantastic because I got to spend the entire day with my love ones and create memories with them.

Mother. My best friend, teacher, mentor, the person who gave birth and loved me internally. There are no words I can describe how grateful and happy I am about my mother. She is selfless when it comes to giving her child’s needs and wants. Prioritizing the plans of others over one's own wishes. I’m so blessed and fortunate to have her in my life. I wish her all the best and will do everything to make her happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

Risk it or not?