Myself

 

      Who am I? My name is Euri Chaeu Aurellado Ubilas. My name first two names came from the combination of my parent's first name which are Charity and Eugene. I am just a simple girl living in a small province, Ilocos Sur. A girl who only wants happiness and peace in life. I have many hobbies that I enjoy doing. My personality defines who am I as a person. It makes myself unique from other people. 

    I am an introverted person. I am shy and uncomfortable when seeing crowds but when you get to know me, I can be easily get along with. I define myself as a caring and supportive person. If you have a problem I will not hesitate to come to you. Comfort and help you when you are sad or having any trouble. My motto in life is to Enjoy Life. That is my motto because life is short and I want to enjoy my life and fill it with amazing and happy memories. It also motivate and comfort me if I make a mistake. Instead of being unhappy, just enjoy the moment and continue your life. I am also the eldest among my siblings and I believe that some of my traits contribute of me being the eldest. I know how to take responsibilities easily and solve problems without the help of others. I like playing badminton as a hobby. I always play with my cousin during summer vacations. It is one of the reasons why summer is my favorite season. I also love reading books most especially in the genre of Rom-Com. It makes me happy and feel comfortable. 

     I believe that each one of us are different from each other. We have different physical appearance, traits, personality, likes, dislikes, and skills. every individual is unique and sole in our own way and that makes us special. We learn to love ourselves more when we get to know who we are as a person. Always be a good influence to others and be kind.   




Comments

  1. Interesting! Remember to always be yourself and always be confident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love playing badminton! Nice meeting you Euri, see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, I hope you keep being supportive and caring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extraordinary and amazing! Continue being unique Euri. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love yourself and stay kind!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?