A New Beginning

I am grateful about my 2022. I've learned and discovered many things that definitely will always be imprinted in my heart. All the memories that have been created whether it may be sad or happy. I am so proud of myself that I have faced all the obstacles and challenges I have gone through last year. Moments that I shed in tears because I was sad and moments I cried because I was dying of laughter.  I am grateful for the people that I have encountered through out the year. I hope that this year, 2023 they will still be in it and will create more memories together. 


This year, I want to focus on myself. Create zero distraction for myself and prioritize my goal. Knowing God, self improvement, a better mindset, and hopefully no cramming. More happy moments and less drama this year. This year 2023 I will be an upcoming Senior high school student and I hope that I will face all the challenges that may come gracefully. Gain more knowledge and wisdom. I hope that my friend group and I will always be in touch and create more gleeful memories and moments. This year, I desire to be a more happy person. I will not spend another year doing the same mistakes I did last year. Be happy and explore new things. 

Now that 2022 comes to an end, there are more challenges and opportunities that are ahead of us this year. I am excited for what this year will give me. Discover new things and create memories that will last forever. Cheers to new beginnings!


Comments

  1. As a new year approaches, I send you my best wishes for enduring happiness, intelligence, strength, and endurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strive your goals in life Euri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on surviving 2022, good luck with your new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear your experience, Euri. May you have a wonderful 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for surviving 2022, make 2023 a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, focusing on yourself is wonderful. When you are in complete control of your life, you can achieve everything you set out to do. Congratulations on surviving 2022! Wishing you the best this year and for the following years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blessed new year, Euri! always believe in yourself and always be happy. Okay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?