My experience through HTML

 


I have discovered all about HTML or the hypertext mark-up language. The topic of our second grading is maybe my most favorite topic as of now, during our ICT class. I have learned many things about HTML tags and encoding a document. Not only did I gain knowledge but also, I had fun learning and doing all of our activities and exercises.   Throughout the second quarter, I've been loving all of our lessons and can be useful for future purposes.



 One of the major problems that I have encountered was when we imputed our USB flash drive in the server, it suddenly cannot read the flash drive. All of our exercises ad activities  where saved in that USB drive and we began to panic because there is a possibility that we will redo all of our activities. Second, when my activity did not work, I started to panic because I cannot find where is the mistake in my file. There are a lot of possible things that might went wrong in what I have encoded.





Despite all of the problems and challenges I faced, I managed to overcome those challenges. When our USB flash drive did not open in our server, we tried to connect it in another desktop and it worked! it opened and I copied all the files into another USB to ensure that we had back up files. When my activity did not work, I tried to look for my mistake word by word until I found it and fix that mistake for that my HTML document will now work. 



Moving on, I will always do my very best and exert effort in everything we will do. I will stay attentive and listen to our discussion and try my best to accomplishing the tasks provided to us. Finally, use the skills and apprehension I have gained to expand my knowledge in our topic.  



References:


IONOS. The most important tags in an overview. 2022. California, USA. Retrieved on January 21, 2023.


https://www.ionos.com/digitalguide/websites/web-development/html-tags/

 







Comments

  1. congrats euri, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I also experienced you have encountered, Kudos to you Euri. Job well done and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep striving and giving your very best because hard work always pays off. u can do it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Good luck on the remaining quarters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continue striving and success will be knocking on your door soon, Euri!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?