Attestation towards my Understanding and Comprehension

 

       

   

In this 3rd Quarter Grading,  my knowledge about HTML deepened. I further learned about HTML Frames and HTML list. We also learned how to conduct a Community-Based Research. I learned how to collaborate with my other classmates and really emphasize Teamwork. Because of the conduction of our CBR, I have discovered more deeply against different municipality's culture, economics, environment, History, Health and well-being, and its Language and Literature. 



 One of the problems that I have encountered is firstly, when I took our examination. I struggled to determine what category the Community-Based Research title belongs to. Second, when I made my exercises on our HTML activity, I had a hard time coding the given pursuit. 



Thankfully, I was able to overcome all of the issues and difficulties I ran across during our ICT third quarter. When I had problems in doing our HTML exercises and the conduction of our CBR, I try to remain calm and tell myself that everything will be fine regardless of the outcome and that the most important thing is that I gave it my all and that I took something away from the experience. 




Moving on, I'll constantly give it my all regardless of what we do. I will do my absolute best to complete the tasks assigned to us while keeping in mind the lessons and skills that I acquired throughout this third quarter. I'm hoping that by the last quarter of our ICT Class, I'll be more enthusiastic about and engaged in our topics. 



Comments

  1. You did well during this quarter! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a very good job this quarter, Euri! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next chapter of your life is going to be so amazing, Maeura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful to know someone as hardworking as you, Euri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on surviving this quarter, Euri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving near the last stair for success! Keep on going, Euri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do your best to strive your goals Euri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! One quarter to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?