A Time To Commemorate



Since the pandemic, my school didn't celebrate High School day because for some obvious reason. This year, we finally celebrated Ilocos Sur National High School 121st High school day with a theme "renewed Commitment in defying Odds to Transcend Heights of Excellence and Solidarity." Many preparations were made for that day and I will say, it was  a successful and amazing event that I had experienced.  



High School day  is a very special event that my school conduct to celebrate and remember High school. It was full of many activities that surely amazed me. But first, we had a Eucharistic Mass to start the event holy. after that, we had an opening program to welcome ISNHS's High School day. In the afternoon, there was a presentation of Calisthenics and a short performance led by Grade 10 Students. Additionally, grade 9 students presented different festival dances that emphasize the culture and tradition of each one.  It was short, but it was memorable.  not only did they perform but also it allows them to showcase their talent and skills which is a positive aspect towards the event.  I would say it was a success because not only the students but also teachers, staff and non-staff had fun during the event. 





Personally, I had a great time while the event was being conducted mostly because I had my friends to join and celebrate our High School day. High School day was full of entertainment and activities that will surely be one of the memories I will cherish. Indeed it was an event I will always remember. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?