A DECLARATION OF LOVE

 

The 14th of February marks the day we celebrate Valentines. People celebrate this day by sending messages of love or by doing something special and affection to partners, friends, and family. They give flowers, gifts, and also cards to express their love with each other. 


First thing in the morning I received a text from my father greeting me a happy valentine’s day. I thought that that was a very sweet gesture that made my day. This year,  I spent my valentines with my classmates, friends, and teachers. Since valentine’s day was a school day, me and my classmates decided to have a simple token of appreciation to all of our teachers. We each gave them flowers and a simple gift witch they have to pick out a piece of paper what gift are they going to get. Next, we surprised them by singing a song. While the song is playing, each of the boys in our classroom danced with our teacher. It was really fun and very memorable.






As for me, the significance of celebrating Valentine’s is to show your love ones how you relish and appreciate them in your life. It’s not only a day for couples, but it’s a day you celebrate with your friends and family. They are enough for me.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?