A Day to remember

As the year ends and Christmas is almost near, we conducted our Christmas program before our class dismisses.  For me, Christmas is the season of giving and spreading kindness. The thought of Christmas in my mind is full of joy and happiness! 


This year, we celebrated our first Christmas program after the pandemic happened. I would say that it is a very memorable party. It is my second and last Christmas party that I will be attending as a junior high schooler. I will surely cherish all the great memories we had made during that day. I am one of the facilitator in our program, I was in charge of making the invitations being one of the emcee's. In spite of all the tasks I did; in the end, I really enjoyed our simple program. We had our lunch and snacks also and ate it together with my classmates and our adviser.We did a lot of parlor games and a dance contest which makes our program more exciting and fun! Each one of us received gifts including our monita monito and our exchange gift. I really like the gifts they have given me and promise to put all to use all of them.


After our program, all of us in our section went to all of our teachers, room-to-room to give them our gifts and also greet them to have a Merry Christmas. They all loved our gifts and we took a picture to reminiscence it.Next to that, we went to our classroom and had our goodbyes to our friends, classmates, and our adviser. I certainly had a fun time during our program and grateful for all what happened during our program. It is definitely a day I will always remember.



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your journey last Christmas, Euri. I loved how you made your essay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?