What the Pandemic did

 

           The pandemic affected us very much. Many suffered and have lost everything. it influenced our family and friend, surroundings, and our daily routine. Unemployment, lack of supplies, closing of business and establishments, and most especially loss of a loved one are some of the top struggles during the pandemic. Students and learners also have been afflicted. There are news and reports that students find it hard to adjust during the pandemic. I am one of those students, but despite all of the struggles,  I survived.

            

            As a student during the pandemic, I find it hard to adjust in the new educational system. From face to face into becoming modular or online learning. At first, I thought it would be the same as face to face classes, but I was wrong. It's difficult to comprehend our lessons especially when there is no one to really teach us and all of the time we are just self-taught. One time, I didn't know how to answer our math module and the next day is our submission, because of stress I cried and cried while answering to the point that my mom came into my room to check if everything is ok. Most of the time I am being stressed while answering my modules. sometimes I don't even have any personal time and all I do every day is study and answer. Because of the change to modular learning, my body clock have also been affected. I sleep every two in the morning and wake up around seven. Because of stress and overthinking, during my 8th grade, I cried almost every day thinking if I did well in my modules and what if my grades are low. I just thought of giving up because I was so tired and exhausted but, I motivated myself to withstand those struggles and be emphatic.


          The pandemic hit hard on us. It affected us all. We struggle, we had problems, and we where miserable during the pandemic. But despite all those challenges and obstacles we ad to face, we still did not gave up. We still figure out a way to fight and battle all of our difficulties in the pandemic. With the help of the people we love and God to give us motivation and strength, we managed to stand up and face our trials. Remember, always believe and have faith in yourself in every obstacle you may encounter. 


References:

123RF. Stressed Student Stock vectors, Clipart, and Illustrations. 2022. California, USA. Retrieved on October 19, 2022. 


https://www.123rf.com/clipart-vector/stressed_student.html





Comments

  1. hello! the pandemic might affect us very much but I'm proud of you for facing those challenges ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted you overcame those challenges, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you for how you surpassed the struggles you had faced during the past 2 years:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your perseverance is really something to admire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCAVENGER HUNT: ACTIVITY 1

The Value of Motherhood Seen Through Our Eyes

Risk it or not?